Impetus gives great importance to quality of education.
- Ensures that its course curriculum is as per the needs of the industry & is always kept updated.
- Provides high-quality learning aids – including books & CD's – to the students & faculty. These are developed specially by the company.
- In addition impetus also maintains an E-Learning portal for content distribution of the various courses (https://impetusits.com/moodle3) .
- Carries out regular training & certification of its faculty to ensure that they are able to handle even advanced IT topics.
- Supports classroom teaching with assignments, workshops & guided E-Projects.
- Conducts Workplace Skills training for the students to help them get better job placements.
Impetus lays particular emphasis on academic quality. Here’s how we do it:
- We teach in-demand courses
- We provide impactful learning material
- Our teachers are well-selected & trained
- We follow world-class teaching methods
- We conduct technical workshops
- Exams are held online
- Our course timings are flexible
- We provide training through various modes
- Online (Video Conferencing)
- Self paced Training
- You can be our Best Student!
Skip course categories
Skip available courses
MongoDB is a true data platform with a comprehensive suite of tools to make working with data remarkably easy for everyone, from developers to analysts to data scientists.
- MongoDB stores data in flexible, JSON-like documents, meaning fields can vary from document to document and data structure can be changed over time
- The document model maps to the objects in your application code, making data easy to work with
- Ad hoc queries, indexing, and real time aggregation provide powerful ways to access and analyze your data
- MongoDB is a distributed database at its core, so high availability, horizontal scaling, and geographic distribution are built in and easy to use
- MongoDB is free to use
C++ does not need to be dangerous or difficult at all either. C++ today is much more accessible than many people assume. The language has come a long way since its conception nearly 40 years ago. We have learned how to wield all its mighty blades and tools in the safest and most effective way possible. And, more importantly, perhaps, the C++ language and its Standard Library have evolved accordingly to facilitate this. The past decade has seen the rise of what is now known as “modern C++.” Modern C++ emphasizes the use of newer, more expressive, safer language features, combined with tried and tested best practices and coding guidelines. Once you know and apply a handful of simple rules and techniques, C++ loses much of its complexity. The key is that someone properly and gradually explains not simply what you can do with C++ but rather what you should do with C++.
C++ is governed by the ISO C++ standard. There are multiple ISO C++ standards listed here in chronological order: C++03, C++11, C++14, C++17, and the upcoming C++20 standard.
Every C++ standard starting with the C++11 onwards is referred to as “Modern C++.” And modern C++ is what we will be learning in this course.
This Java SE 8 Programming training covers the core language features and Application Programming Interfaces (API) you will use to design object-oriented applications with Java Standard Edition 8 (Java SE 8) Platform. Use this course to further develop your skills with the Java language and prepare for the Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer Exam!
An advanced data structures course considering practical and analytical aspects. This is a lecture course presenting techniques and evaluation tools and a laboratory course with programming assignments emphasizing efficient implementation methodologies.
Tally.ERP 9 is a comprehensive business management software that is extremely simple to use. It is packed with all the features that map your business operations yet is very easy to learn. With blazing speed, you get access to all your business reports in no time and you can rest assured that all your business data is highly safe and secure. And lastly, with the One Nation One Tax initiative in India, Tally.ERP 9 ensures that you are GST-Ready from Day 1