A database is an organized collection of data, generally stored and accessed electronically from a computer system.
This course prepares you for Oracle certification for SQL & PL/SQL
- Manager: Hrishikesh Pisal Deshmukh
This Java SE 8 Programming training covers the core language features and Application Programming Interfaces (API) you will use to design object-oriented applications with Java Standard Edition 8 (Java SE 8) Platform. Use this course to further develop your skills with the Java language and prepare for the Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 8 Programmer Exam!
An advanced data structures course considering practical and analytical aspects. This is a lecture course presenting techniques and evaluation tools and a laboratory course with programming assignments emphasizing efficient implementation methodologies.
The Developing Applications for the Java EE 7 Platform training teaches you how to build and deploy enterprise applications that comply with Java Platform, Enterprise Edition 7. The technologies presented in this course include annotations, Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB), Java Persistence API (JPA), Java Transaction API (JTA), Servlets, JavaServer Pages(JSPs), JavaServer Faces (JSF), Contexts and Dependency Injection (CDI), JAX-RS RESTful and SOAP Web Services, the Java API for WebSocket, Java Message Service API (JMS), Bean Validation, Batch API, Timer services, and Java EE Concurrency.
Target Audience: Java Developers who want to learn how to utilize the full power of Java EE 7
Learn how to:
- Use Java Persistence and Java Transaction APIs.
- Create a flexible component model using EJB and CDI technology.
- Provide Timer, Concurrency, and Batch services.
- Create SOAP and REST web services.
- Develop web-based interfaces using Servlets, Java Server Pages, JavaServer Faces.
- Assemble and deploy Java applications to a JEE Application Server.
Benefits to you:
Participate in Hands-On Labs
During this course practice sessions, you develop a product management application. This application is going to start as a simple client-server application, but will evolve into a Java Enterprise Application having the following components:
- Java Persistence API components to handle product database objects
- Enterprise JavaBeans components to handle product management application business logic
- Java Message Service API components to produce and consume messages
- SOAP web service to produce a product quotes Web user interface to search, display and update products designed with Servlets, Java Server Pages, and Java Server Faces
- REST Service to check product discount
- WebSockets application to implement chat between users
- You will also secure this application using both programmatic and declarative approaches.